The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Since I'm modding and can't spam TOO much in the mafia thread. . .

Holy shit I just made the most delicious creamy cheesy chicken enchililadas. I'm def feeling this photo right now.

b6ff9f98d21e7cdc181e1a3460048e2f.jpg

None for @Gorny because I don't want to kill him. Instead, I'll just make him some beef enchiliadas or my taco casserole. His pick lol.

Recipe for anyone interested: https://www.thecookingguy.com/cookbook/chicken-enchiladas-recipe

I LOVE Sam The Cooking Guy and his recipes are usually amazing. This recipe, while awesome, is really rich. Some pico de gallo or something fresh on the side will help cut thru that richness from the cream.

• Wow
Reactions: Dredd
Taco... casserole?! Have time to send me a recipe? 🥺
@Dredd

I like to use this one, couple notes:

- Doesn't matter what type of salsa you use.
- I don't typically arrange the chips around the edge, it makes it look fancy but you are better off just having a bowl of chips next to it and dipping it, otherwise storing the leftovers is a pain and the chips get soggy.
- I don't "sprinkle" on the cheese. I load the top of it with cheese. When you take it out, but the cheese on top of it and then put the cover back on so it will melt nicely. Alternatively you can put the cheese on a couple minutes before its done and it can melt that way. I usually use a mexican blend or 4 cheese blend rather than cheddar, but your choice.
- I always have sour cream and guac on the side for dipping, way better this way mixing the dip+sour cream+guac. My wife likes black olives on it, so she adds that to hers when she is eating it, personal preference is allowed of course as I know some people don't like guac.

Taco Casserole.jpg

Reactions: Dredd
PurePremium