The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

So, I know we're a bunch of dudes around here, but you still gotta take care of that skin!!! Exfoliate, cleanse, moisturize. I've read that when guys shave, it helps with the skin cell turnover rate but do you moisturize afterwards????? If your gf or wife or friend-girl is telling you to moisturize, SHE'S ON TO SOMETHING!!!

I started a lip routine after all these years because I'm wearing a lot more lipstick than before and my lips are hardly ever smooth. I'm always chewing on them or picking at them. I recently used a lip mask and it helped with smoothness and dryness. So now I've been on a misson! Lol! Before, I would put on Chapstick before bed and it would help (this is a staple for me. I don't like any other kind of Chapstick) but I was wondering if it was taking care of the dead skin (it wasn't). So I tried a lip mask and my lips felt so smooth for several days that I didn't need Chapstick. Now I've added a brown sugar exfoliator and it helps with the dead skin. I haven't had to chew my lips for days. I'm not gonna lie, it's been kinda weird, lol.

Just wanted to post because I don't have social media (except for here) and I was really happy and excited about these results. Thank you for coming to my beauty TED talk. <3 :curtsy:

So, should I rub my face down with a freshly cut cucumber?

Or do like Noodle and apply starchy water?

So, should I rub my face down with a freshly cut cucumber?

Or do like Noodle and apply starchy water?

Yes. NO!

Get you some CeraVe (depending on your skin type), wash every night, exfoliate at least 1-2 times a week, and moisturize. Including your eyes so get an eye cream! Gotta take care of those crow feet!

AND DRINK SOME DAMN WATER!

Is the beauty industry a rip-off and tells people every day how ugly we are if we don't use makeup to hide our blemishes? Sure, sometimes, but we need to be cleeeeeaaaannn! And sometimes we need to pamper ourselves and skin.

Yes. NO!

Get you some CeraVe (depending on your skin type), wash every night, exfoliate at least 1-2 times a week, and moisturize. Including your eyes so get an eye cream! Gotta take care of those crow feet!

AND DRINK SOME DAMN WATER!
Already have that, use it during the winter for dry windburned skin.

...and already drink 2 liters of water a day

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PurePremium