The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

I don't need any of that highfalutin goop! I just splash on some skin bracer after I shave. If my lips are dry that just means I need another beer.

Seriously though I'm a manic showerer (is that even a word?), which dries out my skin, so I'm always lathering up in some kind of moisturizer. I go through Carmex like crazy too.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I don't need any of that highfalutin goop! I just splash on some skin bracer after I shave. If my lips are dry that just means I need another beer.

Seriously though I'm a manic showerer (is that even a word?), which dries out my skin, so I'm always lathering up in some kind of moisturizer. I go through Carmex like crazy too.
goop.jpeg

Carmex? Is that like some kind of wax for your car? :LOL:

Now available exclusively at The Noodle Compound:

Leo's Little Lip Lube !

Right, perfect!

I applaud and am impressed with your alcohol intake. I would not-facetiously-literally be dead if I had that much.

I would also be dead. I was just thinking about how healthy I would be if I did drink that much alcohol...I mean, water.

Now available exclusively at The Noodle Compound:

Leo's Little Lip Lube !
It has multiple uses?
Great for moisturizing!

she needs something a little more....powerful.

Like Industrial cleaner and sanitizer.

It's the Tejas winds....

News reports said that little Mr. G was found orbiting Mars after sneezing.

• Haha
That would have blown that smartphone straight trough the earths crust and into magma which would have resulted in a giant earthquake.
Are you by any chance near Japan @Leopold Stotch ?

She's in Texas.

I heard about the earthquake in Japan, Chris Abroad has been talking about it. Pretty strong one too.

PurePremium