[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

I skipped it because its a stupid question, it has no element of scum hunting other than a blatant accusation that both me and Zhao are scum. Why would I respond to that?
I'm quoting this so that I don't miss it later.

@Gorny, have you stopped beating your wife?

• Wow
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Does anything stand out as most scummy?
Day 1:

Grabbed on to my accusation of BH based on a post I pointed out as scummy. He indicated that he was using a scum hunting tactic that was used by a previous mafia player that resulted in him being a "pitbull" which resulted in him grabbing on to that reasoning and constantly questioning BH until he was ultimately lynched.

I was able to write this off as an aggressive tactic to find a mafia player based on day 1 activity.

Day 2:

Avoided answering posts obviously directed towards him (I remember specifically saying he sidestepped one of my posts), once a lot of pressure was directed toward him he flipped his position on Noodle and voted from him, a number of players followed this by voting for Noodle and at the very last minute (literally last minute) he unvoted him. This seems like a very desperate attempt to save not only himself but his partner. If Noodle is not his partner than I honestly have no idea what Gorny is doing in terms of playing mafia because everything he has done so far is not indicative of a town player unless he is just going off the rails for the hell of it.

That is a warning to all players!

Please don't attack any player below the belt.
Attack the game all you want, but no players in this form.

Accusing someone being scum, mafia or synonyms are excluded from this warning!

Day 1:

Grabbed on to my accusation of BH based on a post I pointed out as scummy. He indicated that he was using a scum hunting tactic that was used by a previous mafia player that resulted in him being a "pitbull" which resulted in him grabbing on to that reasoning and constantly questioning BH until he was ultimately lynched.

I was able to write this off as an aggressive tactic to find a mafia player based on day 1 activity.

Day 2:

Avoided answering posts obviously directed towards him (I remember specifically saying he sidestepped one of my posts), once a lot of pressure was directed toward him he flipped his position on Noodle and voted from him, a number of players followed this by voting for Noodle and at the very last minute (literally last minute) he unvoted him. This seems like a very desperate attempt to save not only himself but his partner. If Noodle is not his partner than I honestly have no idea what Gorny is doing in terms of playing mafia because everything he has done so far is not indicative of a town player unless he is just going off the rails for the hell of it.
It would make a lot of sense that his secret info on @Noodle was just him knowing that @Noodle is his accomplice.

Yeah but Im taking personal offense at that one, regardless of if you meant no disrespect or whatever.

I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. If you don't know US political history, then here's some reading for you:

I disagree. It's the same question.

Real talk: I mean no disrespect at all.

I think the intent was that snicker was asking a question that was the equivalent to asking if someone committed a crime (i.e. scum killing someone). You wouldn't respond to that question because its ridiculous. That being said, yes it was inappropriate, lets keep it to the game itself.

Day 3 votes:

Gorny 1 (snickersnack)
Pyrotechnician 1 (Gorny)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. coju
4. Zhao_Yue
5. snickersnack
6. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor
3. Skjolde Town Neapolitan

With 6 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

End of Day 3:

A few thoughts for you Gorny
  • If you managed to figure out D2DC was either PR or mafia, if you were mafia, wouldn’t that give you motive for you to NK him?
  • I assume you’ll never reveal the reason why you believe Noodle is town, even if the evidence would help your townie credibility? Sounds like an ‘Empty Folder’ fallacy
  • You warn us about LYLO/MYLO but is hard pushing for a lynch, before even letting others post and having a discussion. I would think if things are at a critical stage, you take your time with things, but you have a lazer like focus as if you are set in your ways. Your mind is already made up and you’re grasping for that final townie lynch.
  • When you asked whether pyro or I killed D2DC, that what known as a Loaded Question, not meant for information gathering, but rather to antagonize your opponent. No matter what answer they give, it makes them look bad and you go in to paint them suspicious. If I answer the question, I’m scummy, if I ignore the question, also scummy. I’ve used that tool many times in previous mafia games.
  • So your evidence that pyro and I are mafia is both of us voted BH, and both of us didn’t vote Noodle. So if I hadn’t been pulled away from my desk near the end of the day and placed my vote to lynch Noodle when you unvoted, how would you have changed the narrative to paint me as mafia?
  • If you thought either pyro or I were suspicious, why didn’t you bring this up earlier and explore that path? Was your intention to hold it all in and have a showy performance today?
  • Seems like you’ve reignited your aggressive and in your face persona, has the ‘Pitbull’ made a return to intimate everyone to do as you say?

Guys I know things can get heated in mafia games, but please avoid controversial topics. We're just here to hang out and occasional post memes for lols.

Hmm… what a turn of events…
Never give up. Never surrender.

As I’m still curious about Gorny, there are 2 scum here. He’s put up a nice reflection on two, but I am proposing Zhao.

Vote: Zhao_Yue

Zhao’s third point is one I think anyone would make who is privy to the ins and outs of mafia. I don’t see the last point being true, but rather attempting to use Gornys tactics against… Gorny.

I also don’t like that gorny says he has, paraphrasing, outside information that noodle is town… while that could clear noodle, everyone who’s played scum knows who isn’t scum.

PurePremium