[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Final Day 3 votes:

Gorny 3 (snickersnack, coju, Pyrotechnician)
Pyrotechnician 2 (Gorny, Noodle)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. coju
4. Zhao_Yue
5. snickersnack
6. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor
3. Skjolde Town Neapolitan

With 6 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

That means, no one was lynched!

It is now Night 3! (Timer will get posted)

coju was found dead in his bathroom with a Mars bar in his hand. He was Vanilla Town.

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Zhao_Yue
4. snickersnack
5. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor
4. coju Vanilla Town

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch and 4 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

End of Day 4:

@snickersnack dont you see what's happening?

Zhao did not vote for Pyro yesterday because they are partners.

Make the right call dude!

@snickersnack don't you see what's happening?

Noodle did not vote for Gorny yesterday because they are partners.

See what I did there Gorny?

P.S. Zhao didn't vote at all yesterday, he was also surprisingly MIA after he played 20 questions with you. Not sure what is happening with that guy. Where are you @Zhao_Yue?

vote: gorny

@snickersnack don't you see what's happening?

Noodle did not vote for Gorny yesterday because they are partners.

See what I did there Gorny?

P.S. Zhao didn't vote at all yesterday, he was also surprisingly MIA after he played 20 questions with you. Not sure what is happening with that guy. Where are you @Zhao_Yue?
These are both valid points. @Zhao_Yue's absence has been a big boon to the mafia team, regardless of who that is.

@Gorny is sus af to me, except when he responds directly, then he lays down some pretty good logic, but he's good at the game, so I'm not 100% swayed by that.

ATM, I'm inclined to vote with whoever opposes @Zhao_Yue, but I'm not going to make an official vote yet. I want to wait for @Zhao_Yue to weigh in. He may be able to sway me, but if he chooses not to try....

--- one thing that someone will check (either me or someone else): @Gorny says that @Zhao_Yue is @Pyrotechnician's partner, but how old is that claim?

Day 4 votes:

Pyrotechnician 1 (Gorny)
Gorny 1 (Pyrotechnician)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Zhao_Yue
4. snickersnack
5. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor
4. coju Vanilla Town

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch and 4 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

End of Day 4:

vote: gorny

These are both valid points. @Zhao_Yue's absence has been a big boon to the mafia team, regardless of who that is.

@Gorny is sus af to me, except when he responds directly, then he lays down some pretty good logic, but he's good at the game, so I'm not 100% swayed by that.

ATM, I'm inclined to vote with whoever opposes @Zhao_Yue, but I'm not going to make an official vote yet. I want to wait for @Zhao_Yue to weigh in. He may be able to sway me, but if he chooses not to try....

--- one thing that someone will check (either me or someone else): @Gorny says that @Zhao_Yue is @Pyrotechnician's partner, but how old is that claim?
Usually when Gorny takes the time to respond he makes well written thoughts. The thing that really gets me with him this game is that he sidestepped most of the posts that I have directed towards him for most of the game except for yesterday, in which case he has actually directly interacted with me.

What does whoever opposes Zhao Yue mean? Whoever votes for Zhao Yue? Or whoever Zhao votes for? I'm not sure I understand.

As far as I'm aware the first time he made this claim was at the very beginning of the last day phase. He said it was as a direct result of the votes on Noodle since neither I nor Zhao voted for Noodle and he unvoted at the last absolute minute the previous day.

@Leopold Stotch takes the place from @Zhao_Yue .

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Leopold Stotch (Zhao_Yue)
4. snickersnack
5. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor
4. coju Vanilla Town

End of Day 4:

What does whoever opposes Zhao Yue mean? Whoever votes for Zhao Yue? Or whoever Zhao votes for? I'm not sure I understand.
Well, it seems like Zhao's absence was not a strategy, but instead RL. I hope that everything is okay with him.

What I originally meant was that Zhao's recent posting pattern seemed to help the mafia team, so he seemed pretty sus. We're down to 5 players, so three are needed for a lynch. I can side with @Gorny and @Noodle, or I can side with you and possibly Zhao, if that seemed to be his allegiance. With yesterday's NL, I'm inclined to vote "against" Zhao (now @Leopold Stotch), but I'm not sure anymore, given his absence wasn't intentional.

Now that @Leopold Stotch has taken over Zhao's role, I will have to see what she thinks about all this. Your thoughts, @Leopold Stotch?

My uncertainty is largely my fault as I could have been digging more and pressing people on their posts. However, as I said, @Gorny seems very sus to me overall. 🤷‍♂️
As far as I'm aware the first time he made this claim was at the very beginning of the last day phase. He said it was as a direct result of the votes on Noodle since neither I nor Zhao voted for Noodle and he unvoted at the last absolute minute the previous day.
Cool. I will double check that, hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning.

(It's been a busy few days, and I just got home from the grocery store, so it's CHILI TIME! Hi Leo 🙋‍♂️)

PurePremium