INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

Im saying that if you detected that he was targeting/being the target on N1. Couldn't that represent a PR just as much as a scum?

I am not completely sold, but I think you all know I am basically always in favor of lynching since I believe that is = info.

And, since I now have a huge target on my head and will likely die N2, I am a motion detector. I detected @Pyrotechnician either targeting or being target on N1. If I die N2, my role will confirm this.

Town: pyro is probably Tak.
Couldnt he be a PR targeting another player like a doctor or maybe a cop? (but less likely because of your role)

And, since I now have a huge target on my head and will likely die N2, I am a motion detector. I detected @Pyrotechnician either targeting or being target on N1. If I die N2, my role will confirm this.

Town: pyro is probably Tak.
Understood

Snicker, you've given me all of about 2 minutes to either rebut your claim or make a claim myself and in my position right now its best to not make a claim and see what happens overnight.

Your timing on releasing this information is not ideal for the town.

And since I have all of 2 minutes to make an arguement against it, if I am Tak, why would I need to distance myself from pancake if he is mafia? Wouldn't I not care one way or another about him?

DAY HAS ENDED (RIGHT?)

SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PEOPLE NOT PAYING ATTENTION LIKE ME LAST DAY PHASE.

LETS WAIT FOR LEO TO WRAP THIS DAY UP.

PurePremium