INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

There's really not much to say that hasn't already been claimed/explained. D2DC claimed Dib, and that his heart was removed and replaced with a rubber piggy. It appears the group has accepted this, and D2DC hasn't attempted a vote on Day 2 as a result. If D2DC votes, we kill him tomorrow.
Leo specifies that Tak is heading back to Zim's base after shooting down Zim, and says it is "her turn". Is she somehow replacing Zim's role? Is that possible?
Furthermore, the Parents are mentioned. Is there a role that could be guards for Zim, but failed to stop Tak getting through?
Lastly, GIR. Given that he watched Tak walk in, you have to wonder if his role is mafia or neutral. Either way he must know Zim's identity, and he must still be alive. I can't imagine that nobody would have his role, so we need to identify GIR.

There's really not much to say that hasn't already been claimed/explained. D2DC claimed Dib, and that his heart was removed and replaced with a rubber piggy. It appears the group has accepted this, and D2DC hasn't attempted a vote on Day 2 as a result. If D2DC votes, we kill him tomorrow.
Leo specifies that Tak is heading back to Zim's base after shooting down Zim, and says it is "her turn". Is she somehow replacing Zim's role? Is that possible?
Furthermore, the Parents are mentioned. Is there a role that could be guards for Zim, but failed to stop Tak getting through?
Lastly, GIR. Given that he watched Tak walk in, you have to wonder if his role is mafia or neutral. Either way he must know Zim's identity, and he must still be alive. I can't imagine that nobody would have his role, so we need to identify GIR.
Best equipped to interpret? If so, then you are scum. No doubt.

Reasoning? Maybe you said it on d1, but I forgot :)
Hold up a sec...
@snickersnack I see what you mean. Depending on how and for what purpose pancake shares the lore, I could see it as a town/scum move. Fact is, I got no read on him yet and he is my major source of information of the series. Even though I do google his lore claims from time to time to be sure.

I could do a coju or Noodle lynch today
If I could find a contradiction in his posts, would that confirm his scumminess for you?

Am I the only one taking crazy pills? D2DC specifically said he was not role claiming, but did claim that he received a rubber (plastic?) piggy from Zim so he couldn't vote.

For me D2DC is town, and I know I am too. Skjolde would be townish too in my mind.

Amongst the others, there's not enough material to forge something. I know Coju is a traitor, but if a crusade arises again, he may be in.

Most unnecessary statement to add to a post in a game right here in bold.

Maybe D2DC is right and he can go 2 for 2.

She found another entrance and snuck in. Inside, Zim had a man's body on the table, the PAK on his back poking, proding, replacing a heart with a plastic piggy.
Dib is not a man, he is boy.

For those that think @Pancakes is the most lore-wise, you must now be at least suspicious of @Pancakes, but this is a misdirection.

I don't think that @Pancakes really thinks that @D2DC RCed Dib, he said that as a distraction to take attention away from @Pyrotechnician, then Pyro swooped into point out the error and distance himself from pancakes.

Here's what I think: Pyro is Tak, pancakes is scum (maybe Gir).

Am I the only one taking crazy pills? D2DC specifically said he was not role claiming, but did claim that he received a rubber (plastic?) piggy from Zim so he couldn't vote.
My mistake, we were discussing the episode where Dib had his past ruined by rubber piggies and I must have jumped to conclusions. All D2DC has claimed is that he is on my list.

And, since I now have a huge target on my head and will likely die N2, I am a motion detector. I detected @Pyrotechnician either targeting or being target on N1. If I die N2, my role will confirm this.

Town: pyro is probably Tak.

I will not roleclaim, but I will say I am on my list. I will roleclaim if I make it through the night.
If the detail of "a man" being on the table is significant, that narrows it to Professor Membrane.

Day ends 3:00.

Vote: Noodle

He's being suspicious, and even if he's town he isn't contributing.

PurePremium