INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

Forgot to explain the "overruled/nullified" part. Perhaps Zim targeted a stump/bus driver? Ms Bitters would be a good candidate for a stump, and I could see Professor Membrane being a protective role as well. Since the writeup sees Zim replacing organs, we have to assume he is just as capable of kidnapping and violence as he is in the show, and he does some real messed up stuff in the show. I don't have a good answer as to why he wouldn't NK.
I could see zim's actions doing something the next day. such as:
From the flavor story: Zim removed my heart and replaced it with a plastic piggie.

I was informed that I've lost my heart and cannot vote today.
This.
Yea, it's gonna be a tough sell if Gorny pops back in to start posting.. :LOL:
That would be a wild mechanic. Zombie-like. (have there been zombie games?)
It would, unfortunately, give an extra day to scum as I think we'd be pressed to auto-vote him.
|

Did we just see Dib & Gaz claim!?

Who Gorny could be the one to have the best read on compared to others, who played the more games with him and would have interest in NKing him?

I have a sus feeling towards Noodle.
If i could have, I prob would have went after Gorny last night. He is a strong player who has modded enough he knows us all pretty well.

So I've getting severely unnerved by Noodle's posts. He hasn't mentioned rugs even once.

I can't stress enough the fact that I'm vanilla town. Fact.
Eh that’s that then.

I am glad the d2Lover train stopped. As I didn’t agree with the actions, I could see why one would do it: there was questions about him being online and messaging folks. As I don’t agree with the tactic of watching ‘online presence’ either, I don’t necessarily agree either should be banned in future games, as both can be manipulated. Maybe more so the screen shots of pms.

But, this is a game of misdirection and plenty of players have been lynched for telling the truth.

Macaroni in a pot now that's some wet ass-- I MEAN which game was this??? Idr seeing whores in this house. (for those who don't know, I'm taking lyrics from the song WAP) (and then for those that really don't know for whatever reason, WAP is a rap song by Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

Idk about role claims but I finally got a vote tally.

Vote Tally:

None. Everyone unvoted for Pyro or themselves (@d2lover)

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that. I was wondering how one would construct a WAP mafia game...

PurePremium