Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Well I will probably miss the last hours, it will be at least difficult to vote during the last hour/after midnight (it's 7:18PM here right now).

No matter how I turn the things, I see claiming as giving the opportunity for Mafia to either claim first and force the counterclaim, or counterclaim themselves, in the end giving no additional information.

If I'm awake I may change (or confirm) my close-to-midnight vote, but if not well I'll look at the newspaper tomorrow to have the news on your decisions.

Hard to be on this side of the timezone :-/

Reading through, my top suspect is D2DC still.
Unvote: D2DC
Although,
thefranklin has my priority vote now. He's seemed/felt... 'ehh' from the start of reading his posts when he came online. He does feel like the most scum to me.
I think I was too 'in-tuned' with wanting D2DC to be scum, too tunnel-visioned to see anyone else really. Only to forget that there are two mafia team members left. I want to believe that Leopold Stotch is town, but nothing has confirmed it.
D2DC has helped me with the analyzation of the game mechanics (there being a roll blocker because leo didn't get a message they were jailed) and how the Matrix was set up. I don't think D2 and Frank are in cahoots together.

Does thefranklin have some sort of WinCon if he gets D2DC lynched?

I don't know what type of play-strat he's had, but franklin's been gung-ho for d2dc since the beginning.
"No one's biting!"
is it common for mafisto to just zone in on one player like that?

Vote Count 3.1:

D2DC: 1 (Babyhell)

3 to lynch, 4 locks.

Does thefranklin have some sort of WinCon if he gets D2DC lynched?
Lol.

I think his wincon is to get one more town lynch. I like the way coju has been going back to read through and at least evaluate things. I'll still be around before EoD, but if I had to place my bets, it would be Franklin/Babyhell. We'll see if I'm still around tomorrow to reconsider.

Vote: thefranklin

I don't know what type of play-strat he's had, but franklin's been gung-ho for d2dc since the beginning.
"No one's biting!"
is it common for mafisto to just zone in on one player like that?
Umm, no?

Do you find that D2DC has been helping the town at all?

Lol.

I think his wincon is to get one more town lynch. I like the way coju has been going back to read through and at least evaluate things. I'll still be around before EoD, but if I had to place my bets, it would be Franklin/Babyhell. We'll see if I'm still around tomorrow to reconsider.

Vote: thefranklin
I knew this was coming. I was waiting to see what Cujo had to say first. He added absolutely nothing to helping the town.

If Coju is scum, all he had to do was convince one townie to put a vote on another townie. I am the easiest target.

If Coju is town, we would expect he would look at other people and not just one. And then act like I have only been trying to lynch D2DC. I have been pretty fair with looking at each person in this game and if they are doing scum/town things. I was wrong about Skjolde, but his voting pattern was pretty suspicious. Leo/D2DC have voted the exact same and have been pretty hard to tell apart, it is just that D2DC talks a whole lot more. I really don't like his bossiness on D2Lover's PR and how he has tried to captain the "town" team.

My best guess right now is we are dealing with a Coju and D2DC scum team. If we attempt to lynch D2DC, he is going to claim the vanilla BP. He was fishing pretty hard trying to get someone to claim it earlier so he could counter claim. How that is a townie play I have no freaking idea. All it takes is one townie to vote for another townie, and then 2 scum will win the game.

I knew this was coming. I was waiting to see what Cujo had to say first.
Why are you waiting around? I feel like the only reason you've been contributing recently is because you know you're under pressure. Your game play before this has just been to throw shade at anyone you can.

Vote Count 3.2:

thefranklin: 1 (D2DC)

3 to lynch, 4 locks.

Why are you waiting around? I feel like the only reason you've been contributing recently is because you know you're under pressure. Your game play before this has just been to throw shade at anyone you can.
Why throw out a vote that scum can jump on?

I am throwing shade at everyone because I dont know who the scum is. You do? Is that why you can only talk to me?

Right now, I think babyhell is 100% town. And if he is scum, he played today great.

I can't put Leo has 100% town. I can't put you as 100% town. I can't put coju as 100% town. Do I have your permission to shade them?

as 100% town. I can't put coju as 100% town. Do I have your permission to shade them?
Obviously only mafia know for sure who is town. But, you need to go with your "best guess" as town. You can't just keep bouncing around from player to player.. "oh, well this player could have X" and "that player could have Y" etc etc.

Throwing up your hands and saying, "well, anybody could be mafia" is a mafia tactic to sow confusion.

**** ! DC, you got me. But I don't want you to weasel your way out of this one.

@Skjolde , I want you to know that i am 100% against this vote but if you turn up town, I'm 1000% going after D2DC tomorrow and ain't no one stopping me.

Unvote: d2lover
Vote: Skjolde

Isn't this the kind of stuff scum say right before a townie gets lynched?
Just to let y'all know, I'm about to go to bed. I have work super early in three morning. I'm hoping to be back around noon or one PM CST.

Unvote: D2DC

I'm down for a Franklin or Babyhell lynch.
It took 27 real life minutes between the vote for d2dc the next day and this post to put the train on me and babyhell. I am town, I think babyhell is town. Leos only town points to me have been that there was a nk the night she was in jail.

Why am I the only one looking at how people are playing this game?

Vote Count 3.2:

thefranklin: 1 (D2DC)

3 to lynch, 4 locks.

Less than an hour left in the day.

Isn't this the kind of stuff scum say right before a townie gets lynched?

It took 27 real life minutes between the vote for d2dc the next day and this post to put the train on me and babyhell. I am town, I think babyhell is town. Leos only town points to me have been that there was a nk the night she was in jail.

Why am I the only one looking at how people are playing this game?
If Leo is scum, my hat goes off to her. I just don't think that "VT ploy" is a reasonable move she would have made.

If somehow you are town I don't mind losing with this vote. I just have to think, did you mention Leo was town 600x to get her trust or because she was your teammate? Fat chance we get 3 town votes on mafia anyways.

GG.

Vote: D2DC

What are you thinking Leo? I thought I would have to convince you more than anybody else, but it seems as though I'm on everyone else's radar. SMH 🤷‍♂️

When Coju first showed up, I thought for sure he was our third townie. Now, I dunno.

I am thinking that I would love to hang everyone and declare a victory for the Town. I. Trust. None. O'. Y'all.

PurePremium