Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

I’m the BP
As D2 has
I’m also the secret Maura w as he has too
Vote: D2DC

Vote Count 3.3

D2DC: 4 (Babyhell, thefranklin, Leopold Stotch, Coju)
thefranklin: 1 (D2DC)

With 4 total votes, D2DC is locked and sent to the gallows.

He was Vanilla Town.

Babyhell (Mafia) made the train possible with the first vote.
thefrankin (Town) added the second vote, bringing D2DC halfway to his death.
Leopold Stotch (Town) under pressure, added the third vote, setting up D2Dc for a Lynch.
Coju (Mafia) Jumped on the lock as the last seconds of the day, sealing a mafia win.

Congrats to the Scum Team of Babyhell and Coju on a win!
the franklin was the town BP but was unaware of being BP and therefore could not have claimed.

Setup info:

Matrix 6 #1 (Setup) 10/21/2021

Row: 1
Column: A

Setup determined by using Random. Org random rolling between 1 and three. First roll for Row #1 was the result, second roll for column ( 1=a, 2=b, 3=c) #1 was the result so column A was picked.

The setup is as follows:
1. Town Jail Keeper.
2. Mafia Role Blocker.
3. 1 – Shot Bulletproof Townie.
4. Vanilla Town.
5. Vanilla Town.
6. Vanilla Town.
7. Vanilla Town.
8. Vanilla Town.
9. Mafia Goon.

Players:
1. Noodle
2. D2DC
3. Zhao_Yue/thefranklin
4. Leopold Stotch
5. Snickersnack
6. Skjolde
7. D2lover
8. Babyhell
9. Logo/coju

Using The randomshell sequencer, the role assignments are randomized and the players are assigned the following roles:
Babyhell: Mafia Role Blocker
D2DC: Vanilla Town 5
D2Lover: Town Jail Keeper
Leopold Stotch: Vanilla Town 4
Logoutzero/coju: Mafia Goon
Noodle: Vanilla Town 1
Skjolde: Vanilla Town 2
Snickersnack: Vanilla Town 3
Zhao_Yue/thefranklin: 1 Shot BP Townie

***Role PM’s***

1. Babyhell:
You are a Mafia Roleblocker
Win Conditions:
• You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Abilities:
• You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; Logoutzero, that private topic is located here: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/K5nGqqULh8Nn
• You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night, one ( and only one) of you may night-kill a player.
• Once per night you may target a player, thus blocking all role traits for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Your night actions have been blocked].

2. D2DC:
You are a Vanilla Townie
Win Conditions:
• You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Abilities:
• You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

3. D2Lover:
You are a Jail Keeper
Win Conditions:
• You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Abilities:
• Once per night you may target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill.
• You also block your target, thus causing any attempted actions will fail for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Your night actions have been blocked.].

4. Leopold Stotch:
You are a Vanilla Townie
Win Conditions:
Abilities:

5. Logoutzero:
You are a Mafia Goon
Win Conditions:
• You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Abilities:
• You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; [Babyhell]. That private topic is located here: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/K5nGqqULh8Nn
• You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one and only one of you may night-kill a player.
6.Noodle:
You are a Vanilla Townie
Win Conditions:
Abilities:

7. Skjolde:
You are a Vanilla Townie
Win Conditions:
Abilities:

8. Snickersnack:
You are a Vanilla Townie
Win Conditions:
Abilities:

9. Zhao_Yue/Coju (BP)
You are a Vanilla Townie
Win Conditions:
Abilities:

Night Action log:

Night Actions:

N1:

(Note: thefranklin is 1x BP)
1. D2lover jails Leopold Stotch.
<Leopold Stotch is Jailed and prevented from acting or being NK’d>
2. Babyhell Roleblocks d2lover
3. Babyhell targets Snickersnack for the mafia NK.

Resolve:
1. D2lover’s Jail action on Leopold Stotch is roleblocked (by Babyhell) and therefore Leopold Stotch is not jailed and able to act/be targeted.
2. Babyhell shoots Snickersnack.
3. Snickersnack dies as there is no protective action preventing his death.
4 No other players die as they were not targeted by any killing action, therefore going further in resolving is not needed.
5. Other actions: None submitted as there aren’t any players with night actions that can be used or initiated.

Night Actions for Night 2:
1. d2lover jails D2DC
2. babyhell roleblocks + targets d2lover for the mafia NK.

No other night actions can be submitted by other players.

Resolve:
1. D2DC is Jailed by 2dlover (Nullified as d2lover is role blocked by baby hell)
2. babyhell NK’s d2lover (d2lover dies as nothing can prevent his death, even if he had jailed babyhell, the role block resolves first). D2lover dies.

Notes/comments on what happened at night:

N1: As D2l was roleblocked N1 by Babyhell, no message went to Leo informing her that her night actions were blocked because she had no night actions to initiate being a vanilla ton roll.

N2: Babyhell acting on his ow, roleblocked and targeted D2lover for the mafia NK. Since there was no Doc in this game or any other role that could have possibly stopped Babyhell's night action, and there was no role or way that d2lover could have been protected or survived, he got no message saying that he had been blocked because he died the same night.

Though I used the standard Matrix6 setup, I'm known for curveballs. This game's curveball was that the BP was unaware that they were such, Zhao (replaced by thefranklin) were only told that they were vanilla town. A bit of explanation also: if you look at the wiki page for The BP Role It states that the BP is supposed to be aware of this. HOwever, we have been playing for many many years, if you look at the top right of the page and click "view history", you will see that the article has been changed many times over the years. When we played regularly on Dii.net the standard for BP was not to inform the player that they were BP and to infact tell them that they were vanilla town. This is normally how I handle a BP town in my games if I add one.

As to how players did, i think everyone did quite well.

Though d2lover shouldn't have let on they he was the Jailer d1 unless in danger of lynch. That put an immediate target on his back.

Babyhell did quite well for his first game, even not having logo around for most of it. His mistake, I think was not going after d2l N1.

Links:

Scum Chat:

Dead Thread:

Again, congrats to the scum team of Babyhell and Coju on the win!

Gasp! Franklin didn’t know he was the BP!!
Great game! Was exciting to be a part of the last bit of it!!

Reactions: snickersnack
Babyhell did all the work for the mafia team. Be honest, he mentioned I hadn’t analyzed him in our QT thread. He flew so far under my radar while reading the posts I didn’t even think to write about him.

It was hard not wanting to put pressure on him though since everyone thought he was town. I didn’t want to just give him a free pass. It can be hard playing like you don’t know whose who.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium