Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

So d2lover was the JK, he claimed right and my suspicions were not founded. Right.

So it leaves:
Me
D2DC
TheFranklin
Coju
Leopold

Logoutzero would have been my top suspect, but as we know now that he was not a lurker but simply unable to participate correctly, my suspicions here can be rather unfounded too...I'll give Coju half a point still.

Leopold is a townie, period.

I want to trust thefranklin since the beginning, so I may not vote for him/her. However I'm far from setting D2DC as a 100% scum.

I'll have a reread on votes, but as it stands as of now, I will vote for:
D2DC
Coju
thefranklin

No vote:
Leopold

Myself for obvious reasons, but if I read it right a sacrifice could give some info...however I don't see how in this situation. For me we have to lynch a scum today or we're doomed :-/

it was nice of you and Babyhell to box us in to voting Skjolde
Err...wrong. d2lover sealed the deal by voting Skoldje 2nd. Then we are playing in different timezones, so on my side it was either a late vote participation helping in a kill, or a no vote. Skoldje at that time was on my top targets, so it fitted.

well suspects... I'd say that I do trust Leopold. I'd say either Skoldje (don't know why but I want to trust thefranklin) or logoutzero (no talk), I'm not set on d2lover as I stated earlier that he made the best move possible as a possible scum, but well, let's say he is close 2nd :-/
That was before d2lover vote, at that time Skoldje had one vote (thefranklin). It was already really late for me, over 2AM with a working day afterwards.

So if anyone had to leave at that point, that was:
- either supporting a vote for a lynch, obviously trying to get a scum,
- either a no vote and I don't see how it couldn't be interpreted as scummy.

In my opinion D2DC you can be seen as suspicious as can be thefranklin and I on that vote. Only d2lover obviously and leopold are not (or is she doing a fantastic job! Note for a later game: misreading the rules keep you safe).

Err...wrong. d2lover sealed the deal by voting Skoldje 2nd. Then we are playing in different timezones, so on my side it was either a late vote participation helping in a kill, or a no vote. Skoldje at that time was on my top targets, so it fitted.
Ahh yes. My mistake. When you posted the vote tally here , you, Leo and I were all online and Logo did have one vote on him already. We only needed 4 votes, 5 was just to lock. So, I was focused on us three choosing someone from that list that already had at least one vote. But yea, now that I'm looking at it again, it's that d2lover removed his vote from Logo that took away that option. Maybe we should be looking at him (d2lover) today?

Exactly. The only other option would have been d2lover at that time, but by setting his vote on Skoldje he pretty much removed this option, as Skoldje was offline, and I don't see how Leopold could vote for herself to support Skoldje's vote (or am I misreading something?).

In fact, the lack of logoutzero's vote - and his replacement by coju so what can you read on it...nothing I guess - lead to a pretty much locked situation, in which either you and I were deciding to support either thefranklin and d2lover and have a lynch on Skoldje, or support Leopold and have thefranklin to change his vote to lynch d2lover.

As stated, Skoldje was on my list, so I went on and allowed myself to somehow end this night play (2+AM is night...). The other option, d2lover, was below and you had interesting shares about it, so I don't see how you realistically could go on a d2lover vote...

So for now, as you underline in your last sentence...

Vote: d2lover :ROFLMAO:

@thefranklin what is your case for you being town? You should know this game is about IDing town as much as it is finding scum. I don't see you contributing much other than finger pointing.

Who else is in your town pool, and who should we be focusing our votes on?

The way you just put it out there that Leo is a VT like it is a fact is scum scum scum.
i get the reasoning behind d2dc's and leo's interaction. I thought there was only one VT as well and was confused that these two were fighting about being the VT. Thought it was weird that two scums could be fighting about the same thing. I also thought it odd that there would be so many power rolls. But, alas, there are multiple VTs.

I've crossed leo off this short list i have, and put an up arrow next to thefranklin.

I'm convinced he's the best bet.
I feel that there's pressure for the last town PR to out themself. And that doesn't seem very pro-town. My vote today goes toward him or d2dc. (pretty sure d2dc is the one pushing for the last reveal.)

@thefranklin - I don't recall anybody trying to lynch coju yesterday. Especially since he wasn't even in the game yesterday.

Logo was my preferred vote at that time. But, it was nice of you and Babyhell to box us in to voting Skjolde. It makes my decision much easier today.
You are on crack. You just said and did talk about lynching logout yesterday. A lurker with whom you had zero read on.

Now you are twisting my words and trying to make me look like an idiot by saying something about voting for cujo yesterday. Cujo = logo hotshot.

I asked you a direct question about a post you made yesterday. I want you to answer it.

I asked you a direct question about a post you made yesterday. I want you to answer it.
I think I already explained the preferred vote on logo. Yesterday. I don't know what question you're referring to, and to be honest, I'm tuning out a lot of what you're saying because you're deliberately trying to steer the conversation away from anything useful.

We need to ID people who are town.

That should leave us with a pretty short list of who we need to vote on. Again, I ask you to make a case why you are town, and/or anybody else for that matter. All your doing is throwing the word scum scum scum around to try and create confusion.

We (town) need to ID each other, narrow down our targets, and then discuss who we think is our best (scummiest) vote.

@thefranklin what is your case for you being town? You should know this game is about IDing town as much as it is finding scum. I don't see you contributing much other than finger pointing.

Who else is in your town pool, and who should we be focusing our votes on?
I put my vote on who I think is scum. My early opinions and votes may or may not be bait looking to see how people respond to me. My first vote was on Leo, then you for all the message shenanigans (which mafia always know more of than the town), and then I thought Skjolde was just laying back jumping on trains.

If mafia had a role blocker on N1 and knew the lone town power role, why didn't they just kill d2lover? Was it so that they could try to lynch d2lover the next day? Who went the hardest at getting d2lover lynched? It was a toss up between you and Leo. After rereading, I think Leo is more scum than you are. While you are way hung up on mechanics, which is something the mafia always asks the mod about as they are doing stuff, so you would have just been "playing" (if you were scum), knowing the there would be no message to D2lover or Leo the first night. But you did not over react or even really react when nothing happened.

With that said, man D2lyncher, what a roleclaim when there was a possibility that mafia could completely nullify it. That is the kind of thing you role claim only after locked.

I think I already explained the preferred vote on logo. Yesterday. I don't know what question you're referring to, and to be honest, I'm tuning out a lot of what you're saying because you're deliberately trying to steer the conversation away from anything useful.

We need to ID people who are town.

That should leave us with a pretty short list of who we need to vote on. Again, I ask you to make a case why you are town, and/or anybody else for that matter. All your doing is throwing the word scum scum scum around to try and create confusion.

We (town) need to ID each other, narrow down our targets, and then discuss who we think is our best (scummiest) vote.
You didnt really answer it. You said:

@Skjolde has three votes on him: @Babyhell , @d2lover , and @thefranklin .

And then stated you think there are 2 scum within those 4. At the end of the day yesterday. Then you voted with 3 of the 4. Leo, who thought you were her biggest scum target at the time, then asked you to make the decision on your own. And joined you.

I can't figure out which one of you two is scummier. Your only town points for Leo are not actions, but a ploy on game mechanics that someone in the mafia could easily dream up and go "hehe, I bet they will think I am town if I get confused on the game setup and attack someone who states they are town because there can't be two of us."

Unless d2lover lied about his target the first night, he probably would have been able to protect himself last night. Oh, he targeted Leo. But still could have been roll blocked, but there was no flavor for it if he was.

Jailkeep is not allowed to protect himself which is why he died.

If mafia had a role blocker on N1 and knew the lone town power role, why didn't they just kill d2lover?

Good question. Care to tell why y'all didn't?

Was it so that they could try to lynch d2lover the next day? Who went the hardest at getting d2lover lynched? It was a toss up between you and Leo. After rereading, I think Leo is more scum than you are. While you are way hung up on mechanics, which is something the mafia always asks the mod about as they are doing stuff, so you would have just been "playing" (if you were scum), knowing the there would be no message to D2lover or Leo the first night. But you did not over react or even really react when nothing happened.

I did go hard for d2lover. I'm not afraid to admit it. I thought he was lying and full of it when he said targets got a message. I wouldn't agree that @D2DC did not not react; he had some thoughts and reactions to d2lover's claims.

With that said, man D2lyncher, what a roleclaim when there was a possibility that mafia could completely nullify it. That is the kind of thing you role claim only after locked.

D2lyncher? Is this you rubbing salt on a dead man's body? Also, why claim after locked? It's pointless when it gets to locked.

You didnt really answer it. You said:

@Skjolde has three votes on him: @Babyhell , @d2lover , and @thefranklin .

And then stated you think there are 2 scum within those 4. At the end of the day yesterday. Then you voted with 3 of the 4. Leo, who thought you were her biggest scum target at the time, then asked you to make the decision on your own. And joined you.

You forgot to mention that I was 100% against it as well.

I can't figure out which one of you two is scummier. Your only town points for Leo are not actions, but a ploy on game mechanics that someone in the mafia could easily dream up and go "hehe, I bet they will think I am town if I get confused on the game setup and attack someone who states they are town because there can't be two of us."

I can't figure out who is scummier: you or DC.

I am suspecting everyone now lol. TRUST NO ONE.

You're just upset that you didn't think of it! :p

Seriously Franklin, if you are town you need to get focused. Because you are just throwing shade around at whoever you can, hoping for something to stick. I could conceive of a Babyhell/Coju Mafia team. But, if you are town and just keep focusing on Leo/me, we are gonna lose.

@coju (or anybody else for that matter) - let's take a look at a BP claim at this point in time:

1. I've stated several times that Leo/I are VTs. So, unless one of us is pulling some trickery, the mafia already know who the BP is (there's only 1 remaining player..)
2. The most important thing is that we don't mislynch today. If we do, the game is over, BP or no BP. Even if the Mafia fail on their ensuing NK, it would be 2 vs 2 tomorrow. Still game over. So, there is NO benefit to an unclaimed BP in a mislynch scenario.
3. Ok, so lets look at the benefit of an unclaimed BP. We lynch a mafioso today, which puts us at 3 vs 1. Then, I guess we are hoping that the last mafia targets our BP at night? (disregarding point #1 that they are pretty certain who it is already) Anyway, let's say they target me, and I am secretly the BP. FANTASTIC!! We managed to gain the most benefit out of my PR. Now, we still hold 3 vs 1 majority the following day. Wait a sec, we are still in Lylo - Lynch (correctly) or lose. Because if we mislynch at 3v1, that takes us down to 2v1 going into a night where we no longer have a BP. Derp.

The most/only important thing is that we do NOT mislynch again. If outing our BP helps us in that regard, I don't really see why we wouldn't at this point?

I feel that there's pressure for the last town PR to out themself. And that doesn't seem very pro-town. My vote today goes toward him or d2dc. (pretty sure d2dc is the one pushing for the last reveal.)
@coju - as I'm re-reading your post, and taking what I just posted into consideration, I can understand why YOU wouldn't want to claim. Because you don't know that I am VT. Even if you agree with my reasoning that Leo is VT, you're still not convinced on me. Maybe I'm just fishing for the BP to out himself so we know who NOT to target tonight.

However, consider this. IF I WERE MAFIA, I would simply be targeting Leo tonight. She is not going to get voted tonight, and is probably highest on the "townie" list. So, nobody will be voting her tomorrow. She would be a "safe" NK tonight, and that would take it down to 2 vs 1 the following day, where a BP would not matter. It's still lynch correctly or lose.

PurePremium