INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

I think you misunderstood me. I was specifically addressing your question about whether Keef is important to the Valentine's Day episode. He is not. However, President Man does not appear in that episode at all, so I do not believe that appearing in Tak the Hideous New Girl is necessary to be in the game. Again, you are firing at me with all barrels over not much. Why? Even your initial question was loaded. Instead of just asking if Keef was important to the episode, or as important as MiMi, you throw in a theory and implicate me in the same breath. This doesn't help the town, it just witch hunts me and discourages discussion.

I don't think that I did, but yes, I am on the list. Major character.
Can you tell which character? I don't know all the characters, but a lot of the major ones would be Mafia, right? Tallest, parents etc. What would Ms Bitters be?

Can you two catch me up on this sequence? I've been trying to get everything sorted out but the brain is tired.
Well, I'm he NK obviously failed. I would have expected d2lover or Snicker to be the primary targets, yet neither died. Pyro comes out and claims 1-shout BP, which could have prevented the NK. He doesn't specifically state as much. But, Pyro being the supposed target of an NK attempt would probably rule him out as scum. I'm not 100% convinced that is what happened though.

I stand corrected, he appears in the background among the class. No lines, though.

Well, I'm he NK obviously failed. I would have expected d2lover or Snicker to be the primary targets, yet neither died. Pyro comes out and claims 1-shout BP, which could have prevented the NK. He doesn't specifically state as much. But, Pyro being the supposed target of an NK attempt would probably rule him out as scum. I'm not 100% convinced that is what happened though.
He could also pretend to have been NK targeted and build up this 1-shot thingy. Could be a clever move indeed.

However he has been seen "targeting/targeted" by Snickersnack. So either he has two abilities (roleblock + NK as mafia roleblocker, and chose not to NK and just use the roleblock ability - or maybe even replace role by vote and it would fit), or he is really 1-shot bulletproof that had been targeted.

For now I keep my vote on him. That's a gamble.

IMO there's something to do tonight with abilities regarding Pancakes to confirm his ascetic/vote blocker status or not : a double targeting from roles.

I do think for now that the Pyro lynch followed by a double/multiple investigation on Pancakes could provide some information for next day.

I think you misunderstood me. I was specifically addressing your question about whether Keef is important to the Valentine's Day episode. He is not. However, President Man does not appear in that episode at all, so I do not believe that appearing in Tak the Hideous New Girl is necessary to be in the game. Again, you are firing at me with all barrels over not much. Why? Even your initial question was loaded. Instead of just asking if Keef was important to the episode, or as important as MiMi, you throw in a theory and implicate me in the same breath. This doesn't help the town, it just witch hunts me and discourages discussion.
I don't think I misunderstood at all. I was talking about your initial list. What does President Man have to do with it? Did I say only characters in that episode could be players. No, I didn't. My point was that (1) MiMi is relevant to the theme, and (2) you left her out of your first list. That's all. Do you dispute either of those things?

Then I offered an explanation of why I thought it might be relevant. I wasn't drawing a conclusion, though. Not strong evidence, as I said.

Now, I think you're trying to gaslight and obfuscate. If not, then please explain to the class what President Man has to do with what I said about the exclusion of MiMi to the list.

Can you tell which character? I don't know all the characters, but a lot of the major ones would be Mafia, right? Tallest, parents etc. What would Ms Bitters be?
Well, I'm pretty sure that many of our fellow players here already have a pretty good idea of my character. Are we doing character reveals now? If you doubt that I'm town and you need me to RC to see if anyone CCs, well, then I guess I will.

As usual, I'd like @d2lover's endorsement before I do. To be clear, I'm very confident that each of you is town, so if you both agree, I can be somewhat confident that I'm not being mislead. I'm sure you can understand that.

Can I get some help on what alignment these characters would be? I'll call Zim's faction "mafia" since that is what Gorny flipped. Then, there are other "aliens" of unknown alignment..
The Tallest - Alien
Zim - Mafia
Dib - Town
Gaz - Town
Professor Membrane - Town
GIR - Mafia
Ms Bitters - ???
Parents - Mafia?

Tak - Alien
Mimi - Alien
Keef - Town
Chickenfoot - ???
Bloaty - ???
HUNTER-DESTROYER - Alien?
And, most importantly, Invader Skoodge. - Alien?

Also, in the video, there was a "President" locked up in the hot dog stand. Is that the same President Man Pyro claims to be?

After seeing the episode, I am wondering if we are up against even more aliens than we expected? There weren't a lot of human characters that made much of an appearance. Gretchen is the one I already mentioned. But, there was quite a bit of involvement of The Tallest & Mimi as well.

Can I get some help on what alignment these characters would be? I'll call Zim's faction "mafia" since that is what Gorny flipped. Then, there are other "aliens" of unknown alignment..
The Tallest - Alien
Zim - Mafia
Dib - Town
Gaz - Town
Professor Membrane - Town
GIR - Mafia
Ms Bitters - ???
Parents - Mafia?

Tak - Alien
Mimi - Alien
Keef - Town
Chickenfoot - ???
Bloaty - ???
HUNTER-DESTROYER - Alien?
And, most importantly, Invader Skoodge. - Alien?

Also, in the video, there was a "President" locked up in the hot dog stand. Is that the same President Man Pyro claims to be?
Keef might not be town in this game.
Hunter-Destroyer is Zim aligned since Zim made (ordered) him. I doubt that he's in the game, though... I mentioned it as a joke.
The parents are robots at Zim's door, so they should be considered Zim aligned, but may have become Tak aligned.
Gir is Zim aligned, but may have become Tak aligned. Hell, he could be Earth aligned now since Zim is dead and we have waffles.
The Tallest are Irken, but they're not exactly Zim aligned or Tak aligned. I'm not sure that they're a character, and Leo has changed her avatar to be one of them. "The Tallest" refers to two Irken, Almighty Tallest Red and Almighty Tallest Purple.

The guy locked up in the episode is Tak's "false father." I don't recall the details, but he's a rich human and she steals his resources to fund here invasion.

As usual, I'd like @d2lover's endorsement before I do. To be clear, I'm very confident that each of you is town, so if you both agree, I can be somewhat confident that I'm not being mislead. I'm sure you can understand that.
@d2lover, what do you think? I also am pretty confident that we are all town. But, I'd like to eliminate a possible contradicting claim.

I suspect Zim is not dead, or at least not completely dead. I'm leaning towards him still being able to request a night action, but possibly with a limited chance of success.

I'm not on the list, and never having watched or heard of this show before this game, have no idea if my name is even a character.

PurePremium