Games you are looking forward to playing. Old or new.

superdave

Mar 14, 2004
Last of Us Part 2 Trailer....

Reactions: Rush
OK so it has to be Cyberpunk 2077 for me. But before that, C&C Remastered, that is my GOTY ;) Still tempted by Half Life Alyx although been holding off due to the fear of motion sickness.

Did anyone say D2 Remastered yet? Because i've been waiting patiently for years to play that one.

Builders of Egypt by Strategy Labs. I loved Pharoah and this looks like the closest thing to it.

I'm still to try Half Life Alyx but a friend has it and him and his young daughters are enjoying it.

I'll take a look at Outriders purely for co-op. It may look a bit generic but there's not a lot of co-op games available.

Also, Diablo 2 remastered if it appears and of course off into the distant future Diablo 4.

Well since yesterday I'm also now looking forward to Squadrons mainly because it supports VR and I think with the HUD set up motion sickness won't be too much of an issue. I don't suffer too much from that, only if the game gets a bit fast and that will be very much so. Without the HUD I reckon I'd last 2 minutes.

Multiplayer VR promises to be a lot of fun.

Two days until Squadrons! Can't wait to get stuck into that. Anyone else going for it?

Hyped now for Cyberpunk 2077. The more they show the better it looks. Might wait for reviews though.

Got a free copy of Valhalla so may take that for a spin. Not a huge fan of the series but will give it a go :)

Loved playing the Left for Dead games. This looks like it is going to be good!

Back 4 Blood just entered closed alpha a few weeks ago...

I never quite got why Left 4 dead was so popular. Found it a bit dull to be honest. But then again, not a huge fan of zombie games. Apart from Rebellion's NZA series which I think does work.

Well Diablo 2 Remastered now. This looks like such a good remastering of the old classic. I'm seriously impressed with what they have done with it.

Top of my list and the reason why i'll be getting a new PC.

Looking forward to playing the Isle of Siptah expansion for Conan Exiles once it's more polished up. Played it a few months ago, but it was still very much early access at the time.

And just because I really like this song and it serves as a good trailer for the base game:

Checked out the latest Deathloop trailer and will be checking this out for sure.

Checked out the latest Deathloop trailer and will be checking this out for sure.

Okay campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties cause its cold out there...its cold out there every day.

Looks like Stellaris is getting a new expansion that sounds interesting. For those who aren't familiar with Stellaris, it's an interstellar empire building and strategy game. You'll be looking at a lot of numbers and spreadsheets, so yeah, it's more for the "nerdy" type of player. You not only have to worry about military related matters, but politics, economics, border disputes, population control, logistics, natural disasters, etc. It's pretty much a modern version of a game released in 1995 I used to play a lot called "Stars!", which is why I got it in the first place.

Anyway, this expansion is called Nemesis, and it's all about espionage activities and the endgame crisis. Short version, in the base game after a few hundred years or so have passed, the game will throw a galactic crisis onto the board. Invaders from another dimension, genocidal artificial intelligence, zerg invasion, things of that nature. Nemesis will apparently allow you to become the crisis that threatens to destroy the galaxy. Or you can potentially be granted emergency powers by the other galactic empires to deal with it, after which you can either choose to give those powers back or, you know, "In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the republic will be reorganized into the FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE!" :devilish: