The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

I remember seeing those in a couple of the old episodes. I wonder if this has any significance to why he's using it:

Dredd's trying to take over the world!!

His reason for using it is the same reason I went to Defcon1, and went back to The Sword of Kings avatar.

Something provoked us and now Hell hath no fury like provoked mods.

His reason for using it is the same reason I went to Defcon1, and went back to The Sword of Kings avatar.

Something provoked us and now Hell hath no fury like provoked mods.
*executes seabee salute* Whatever you say.

Gorny won't need the medical attention, we wolves bury our leftovers.

Anywho -- haven't seen you in the 40 battlegrounds yet Gorny, what time are you usually in there.

Gorny won't need the medical attention, we wolves bury our leftovers.

Anywho -- haven't seen you in the 40 battlegrounds yet Gorny, what time are you usually in there.

Random evenings after 830 CST.

Though for now I'm not in the 40's BG's anymore because I got the upgrade I was looking for. I'm back to leveling and don't plan on hitting BG's again with my mage until the higher 40's. I'm currently leveling him again.

Though Gorny himself is 19 and can hit the 10-19 BG bracket and Darthsithis is 26 and will hit WSG at 29...whenever that is.

The only times I'm on earlier than that are the occasional Saturday during the day or if I'm off work/sick or something. Otherwise it's evening or later.

*tries to shoo a fly off the wall*

*remembers the phrase: a place for everything, and everything in it's place*

Heading to the watering hole.
Does the place you're going have apple juice?

PurePremium