INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

Would you like me to vote for someone random, just so you can get the reading that it's only worth one? I'm asking the group.

Would you like me to vote for someone random, just so you can get the reading that it's only worth one? I'm asking the group.
You can vote for me to do so until an official count. I'd be interested in such move.

However besides that, if the vote is not double but secret, it doesn't cross out anything on this point. Still interested in the temporary count.

But wasn't the double vote used on scum?
Or is it because the tallest scum, and a separate faction, that people think that player could have a double vote?

I'm really not familiar with the show, so I'm just trying to understand this.

Keef is a great claim and no one countered. Let's not forget there is still the Tall Ones that could be in this game. Noodle and/or Pancake could be them, since there are TWO Tall ones, and a couple other aliens who show up in the series.
I am kinda surprised that it took this long to mention the possibility of the Tall Ones. If I were in coju's shoes, I would (as town OR mafia) be floating whatever possibility that would explain how I'm NOT mafia.

Anyway, if there were The Tallest, how would the NKs fit? You had access to both baddie PMs, one had even and the other odd, correct? So I guess now that they are both gone, the Tallest NK gets "activated"?

Wouldn't it be unrealistic that there are two tall ones? Would'nt that make it 4 scum? Would that be too much?

Exactly. I meant 4 scum. I was just of the understanding that the tallest were multiple.

But wouldn't they be their own faction? We traditionally have a mafia team. So in this case we had scum loner and the we had Gorny, where it is reasonable to assume that he had a partner. And Gorny was Zim.
Do Zim and the tall ones seem like a lore friendly group? Or is that out of character?

From what I remember the tall ones don’t care about earth. They are there, and obviously have great powers and abilities. If there were 2 I would expect them to be their own faction.

We’ve had games with multiple factions before. Were there 9 or 11 in this game?

Wouldn't it be unrealistic that there are two tall ones? Would'nt that make it 4 scum? Would that be too much?
I'm toying with the idea that it could be one person as both of them. Maybe their power is they get two votes, but can't NK?

I was very comfortable with the "Zim steals vote and gets two" hypothesis, but this possibility is worth discussing too, if only to explore it and have theories standing by. Saves us time and avoids some mafia disinformation after next night phase.

I was debating with myself when to reveal this. But seeing as we're talking about the double vote and theorising that it could be the power of the tall ones, and we don't have a lot of time left, I think I need to say this now to keep the focus.

I have the two votes.
My name reveal is still true, I only chose not mention that I had an ability when I told my name.
The gist of the description by Leo is that i have a double votes unless I'm lynched or if other powers would prohibit me from having it. There is no limit to my double vote. I have it for every day.

I'm not saying that there are no tall ones. Just that the theory about the double votes can stop now.

I suppose I should try and prove it if Leo give out the number of votes on anyone.

Vote: D2DC

PurePremium