Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty Interactive Map Feedback

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
Let us know if we're missing anything on the Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive map. You can right-click on the map copy the coordinates and paste them in this thread for whatever you find. Add a shot too if you can as it helps fill the map with more useful content for players :)

Tweaks to the Dogtown area will be made today on the map. Expect an update this evening.

could use quest pins, when I upgraded to phantom liberty "The Ride" marker got moved to the luxury apartments...

Reactions: Rush
could use quest pins, when I upgraded to phantom liberty "The Ride" marker got moved to the luxury apartments...
Decided not to add quest pins due to the fact they are pretty well marked on the in-game map plus a lot of the detail needed is inside of buildings.

Map updated today to what we'll call v3.0.

• This map now uses the in-game visuals
  • Phantom Liberty weapons added
  • Dogtown locations added
  • Some missing data has also been added.
  • Categories reorganised

Hey there,

Loving this map so far. Just got back into CP2077 with the Phantom Release. I noticed Jig Jig Fast Travel was missing, it is a little south of Cherry Blossom near Wakako Okada.

Just curious if you are aware and if any other might be missing?

Thanks

Hey there,

Loving this map so far. Just got back into CP2077 with the Phantom Release. I noticed Jig Jig Fast Travel was missing, it is a little south of Cherry Blossom near Wakako Okada.

Just curious if you are aware and if any other might be missing?

Thanks
I'll check that one out. There may be one or two things I might have missed :(

Hello again,

Is it not possible to mark things complete on the map? Tarot cards for example?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Hello again,

Is it not possible to mark things complete on the map? Tarot cards for example?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks.
In this iteration of the map it's not. I do want to rebuild it into a new system but I simply don't have the manpower to make that change :(