Co-op Game recommendations.

superdave

Mar 14, 2004
Looking for a new couch co-op split screen game to play on xbox. What can you recommend other than Borderlands or Gears of War? Played the hell out of those already. We've also played Army of Two and the left for Dead series. Have any new games been recently released that I don't know about?

I have been struggling to find any decent new co-op games. I was tempted by NZA4 but have not taken the plunge because fairly recently completed Sniper Elite 4 and wanted something a little different. As for couch co-op, not something I usually partake in because usually they are platformers or that kind of thing such as Unravel 2 or Overcooked.

I watched the trailer for Zombie Army 4 last night. It looked good and would be something that we might enjoy playing. I think the co-op mode is online only though.

I watched the trailer for Zombie Army 4 last night. It looked good and would be something that we might enjoy playing. I think the co-op mode is online only though.

I think it is, so yeh, not good for couch co-op obviously. Was just pointing out it's on my radar when price drops :)

Still haven't found anything I like. Might have to go with Gears 5. Not looking forward to that huge download.