Nehling. Let the adventure begin again!

Nice progress! Id recommend a mage plate for the Enigma. It looks so much cooler on assassin than Dusk Shroud and you won’t have to worry with extra repair costs for superior base. and defense doesn’t really matter

Reactions: Nehling
Nice progress! Id recommend a mage plate for the Enigma. It looks so much cooler on assassin than Dusk Shroud and you won’t have to worry with extra repair costs for superior base. and defense doesn’t really matter
I will probably think and see. I still have it, but it's superior so if I do it's either here or I can find some Mage Plate
td6PIO1.png

Another question is the issue of base for infinity. It is known that the thresher is the best possible option (Unless I don't know something) So if I can't find a tresher and don't play around with the rack, what do you guys think about infinity in the cv?

I think going with whatever eth 4os elite base you have is the way to go. Thresher / GT have fastest attack, which aids confuse proc and crushing blow. But CV or CA also work well enough. I made Infinity in all of those across my untwinked 99er sept, and each worked well enough. If I had Thresher / GT, I would go with that, then CA, but CV worked well enough if that’s all I had.

Reactions: Nehling
So following @PhineasB advice I made an Enigme in Mage Plate.
KI9kTIf.png

In one of the first Pit when I started an amulet fell. I thought, another Crap. What was my surprise....

a5bgu0R.png

Later, at a great distance, I came across these runes.
3UXEDBe.png

bdfRPhB.png

I later came across this. The second skiller
rXH3CMB.png

In fact, I only hit ONE eth thresher and some my surprise was when I managed to get a 4 the first time! :LOL:
PlA3T21.png

And I did fortitude in ebuge armor.

rEOzbEy.png

Besides, I found Raven ring 20 dex, Trang-Oul's gloves and some helmet 2 traps, aldur advance
Still missing Shako, Archanid mesh and +1 ring to skill.
Unfortunately I haven't fallen any Ber or sur, so I will have to start Lower Kurast again. If I manage to make Infinity I will make chaos to 95 lvl and then ancient and baal to 98 lvl. I'm betting I'll get some Lower Kurast down, probably before Chaos I'll put something up and show off Infinity.

Last edited:
Do you mule your items off? Or just sell the ones you find? By sell I mean Charsi.

Congrats on the drops and progress @Nehling And a very nice Enigma :) For the later levels, I'm sorry to report that CS likely won't work well for higher XP/hr totals, due to trap autotargeting other than bosses (at least, that was my experience and that of @Nano). Interested to see if you can make it work, but Baal may be in store for the full grind, or some Pit for earlier levels.

Do you mule your items off? Or just sell the ones you find? By sell I mean Charsi.
Slightly archers gave me a hard time in the Pit in the beginning on /players8 especially merc so I will have to take care of the gold a bit.

Yes I mule. Runes, Charms (skillers) and jewels and some items.

I have 19 skillers

1 skiller

+1 to Passive and Magic Skills (Amazon Only)
+1 to Maximum Damage

3 skillers
+1 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)

1 skiller
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+8 to Life

3 skillers
+1 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
10% Extra Gold from Monsters

1 skiller
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
11% Extra Gold from Monsters

1 skiller
+1 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)

1 skiller
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+20 to Life

4 skillers
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

1 skiller
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+3 to Dexterity

1 skiller
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)

2 skillers
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)

Most of the items I have in Mule are some Eth that I wanted to use. I haven't found anything interesting except Ondal's Wisdom Elder Staff and Zakarum shield which I sold to Charsi

Congrats on the drops and progress @Nehling And a very nice Enigma :) For the later levels, I'm sorry to report that CS likely won't work well for higher XP/hr totals, due to trap autotargeting other than bosses (at least, that was my experience and that of @Nano). Interested to see if you can make it work, but Baal may be in store for the full grind, or some Pit for earlier levels.
Thank you!
I am just basing somewhere mostly on what you and @Nano wrote in your journey to 99lvl. It's always better to learn from someone and draw on the knowledge of someone who has been through it right? That's why I was aware of what you wrote regarding chaos. If that's actually the case, when I collect runes for infinity, I'll immediately target Ancient and Baal.

In fact, I've never had any character above 94 lvl so every next step will be a success, and the 99 lvl awareness is starting to show up somewhere. And supposedly above 95 lvl the real "grind" only begins.

Reactions: PhineasB
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High