Guys i need help

When you say can't play multiplayer at all, what exactly is happening? Have you made sure you are connected for multiplayer in the options?

When you say can't play multiplayer at all, what exactly is happening? Have you made sure you are connected for multiplayer in the options?
Yes,I have the right settings and nothing,I only can see other people message on the floor,but when I try to play multiplayer with other people I cant ,like it doesn't show on the floor nothing and I cant be summoned

so looking at those there is no reason you can't play online, have you got someone actively trying to summon you? if you're trying to play with a friend its best to set a multiplayer password so you only see each others summon signs

so looking at those there is no reason you can't play online, have you got someone actively trying to summon you? if you're trying to play with a friend its best to set a multiplayer password so you only see each others summon signs
Yes I set a password aswel but it didn't work xi can't see other people tarnished furled finger ,and I tried with my friends many times with password and without password

I honestly have no idea here, you haven't been restricted from online play have you?

are you making sure you're in an area where you can summon? best to try and summon around site's of grace

Yeah sorry I have no idea why it’s not working, if you join the discord someone there might be able to help you