[Game Thread] Narcos Mafia Game reboot - Medellín vs Cali Cartel

You and I are both connected, Snickersnack has connected since the execution without any reaction (?), Zhao was connected minutes before the execution, so he could have sent a PM to D2DC taken into account afterwards.
To complete, that just means basically that it is one of us four... I don't see a random thingy here, that would be even worse than the MK situation!

For me, as I know who my cartel leader is, my bet goes on Leopold being the DEA.

I guess you know who is your boss too @d2lover, what's your thought on that?
I think that she is so inactive could be DEA, but maybe RL just got in her way?

AFAIK she didn't post this day.

Alright, I have few minutes available. I just read again the last couple of days, at least specific parts I had in mind, like the poo bag thingy.

d2lover, the description you give of your triggered ability fits with my role PM. So basically Zhao_Yue must have invented this one night ability story to cover a mistake, and this poo bag story to generate a trigger somewhere.

But that is valid only if Skjolde is Zhao's boss - the execution reveals that that's not the case - and as he has been revealed as Cali member, he must therefore be Cali's leader.

Fuxk this game.

I'm the leader of the Cali Cartell and my name is Gilberto Rodríguez Orejuela.

Game is over anyway, because I die by tomorrow at high noon, because I didn't check the clock which is hidden in like page 30 or what.

Have fun with the DEA and his new snitch pet.

Hope you shoot him, but I'm out.

Go eat all a tasty *censored*

Oo @d2lover a protective move? Oo

Can be done with first page info.

You can't have invented all you said previously... personally I don't buy it.

We will know soon anyway!

Let's do it too, and try to confuse the DEA!

I'm the leader of the Medellin Cartell and my name is Pablo Escobar

Babyhell, did you kill Skjolde because you suspected I was going team up with them to come after you? I think you jumped the gun there, you were in a very safe and secure position.

But you revealed you are on the opposing cartel so I'm obliged to lynch you.

Vote: Babyhell

You're still cool d2lover, just put your vote on Babyhell. We can achieve one win condition and worry about the second one later.

@Leopold Stotch and @snickersnack can you place your votes on Babyhell please? Unless of course you are on his team.

But you revealed you are on the opposing cartel so I'm obliged to lynch you.

@Leopold Stotch and @snickersnack can you place your votes on Babyhell please? Unless of course you are on his team.
This is where you are wrong. Yes, I revealed I was on the opposite side of the force. 100% not lying.

The fact is that you need to keep as many guards as possible before heading to the DEA. Hence I'm safe enough - if I'm the boss and have one sicario left, you just lost to the DEA. If I'm a Sicario, and jumped on d2lover's train of leader-shield reveal, then you are lynching the wrong guy.

The point here is that if YOU want to win, you have to find the DEA... first. We are in the same situation. Same boat.

For your cartel, anyone who has read the thread should be convinced that d2lover is a sicario. You are the other Cali member left, hence the boss.

At medellin, I chose to reveal as Pablo Escobar. If I'm not, DEA knows who to kill in our cartel. If I am, he just has to kill you and things are set.

In any case, the most dangerous role here is still the DEA. If he is not lynched today, none of the cartel can win.

Do the math before making something wrong. If d2lover is your boss, then he still has his one-shot kill ability. By using it he will be revealed as it was the case for you when you killed Pyro, and the DEA will definitely know who to kill on death.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium