[Game Thread] Narcos Mafia Game reboot - Medellín vs Cali Cartel

@d2lover I never really bought that you were a leader, but towards the end it became harder to make votes since I couldn't look like I was eager to lynch just anyone and also if I vote to lynch a leader, then the sicarios know I'm not in their cartel. I thought that changing my vote from you to @Babyhell would be too suspicious, but I didn't see any other way forward.
it was a desparation act

not a good one :p

FYI the pyro lynch was a misplay on my part, I thought if I did the action at night, I was going stay anonymous.

However once my name was revealed during the story the next day (with my exact PM as cherry on top), I knew at that moment I lost the game. I was surprised I lived for so long, as the other boss would immediately know who I was. It's interesting it was sheer coincidence that held Babyhell back.

It's interesting it was sheer coincidence that held Babyhell back
I was hoping to be with one of you but it turnt clear that your interactions were an issue to it being valid. To the point I could only hope Snickersnack to be on my side, that couldn't be the case.

At least I am alive :p

@snickersnack !!!!!!! Yuouuh!!!!!
“Who focuses so much on ‘how many players I have information on’ and are you still going after this?”
Me! Me I tell you! Even after I dropped it I still went after you in my head!!!
Well played.

@Zhao_Yue I’m honored to be consistent god-tier.

@snickersnack !!!!!!! Yuouuh!!!!!
“Who focuses so much on ‘how many players I have information on’ and are you still going after this?”
Me! Me I tell you! Even after I dropped it I still went after you in my head!!!
Well played.

@Zhao_Yue I’m honored to be consistent god-tier.
What made you so sure? I was so baffled by the accusation. o_O

@coju your one move influenced my entire game I think.

Seems like we've been adversaries both games we played together. How about we be allies next game, no matter what role? ;)

Reactions: coju
I had a completely non existent bet going with D2DC, something about Noodle lasting till endgame.

FYI the pyro lynch was a misplay on my part, I thought if I did the action at night, I was going stay anonymous.

However once my name was revealed during the story the next day (with my exact PM as cherry on top), I knew at that moment I lost the game. I was surprised I lived for so long, as the other boss would immediately know who I was. It's interesting it was sheer coincidence that held Babyhell back.
I thought you did a pretty good job of muddying the waters, whether it was a boss kill or a motivated ability. You may have done too well with it though. I was expecting you to basically be a confirmed cartel leader at that point. Then, everyone would obviously vote you..

However, at that point Cali had FOUR live members to Medellin's two, plus the DEA. Despite being an "outed" leader, there would be three players refusing to vote you. Then, the four of you would turn the tables on everyone, being able to control a majority vote for the rest of the game.

I thought you did a pretty good job of muddying the waters, whether it was a boss kill or a motivated ability. You may have done too well with it though. I was expecting you to basically be a confirmed cartel leader at that point. Then, everyone would obviously vote you..

However, at that point Cali had FOUR live members to Medellin's two, plus the DEA. Despite being an "outed" leader, there would be three players refusing to vote you. Then, the four of you would turn the tables on everyone, being able to control a majority vote for the rest of the game.
If I only had Babyhell's epic charting skills to find my teammates ... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: coju and D2DC
@Leopold Stotch

You brought up a really old mafia game earlier where you mentioned Gorny and I were demon lovers, I turned human and scorned his love and he tried to get revenge by voting for me. Do you think you could retell the events from that game, sounds like we had a grand old time.

What made you so sure? I was so baffled by the accusation. o_O
The rest of us only had information on one other player and I suspected would have said so. I knew the dea would have to craft their “pm” guessing what information we had.

And @Babyhell the misvote was a miss play. Unless it looks like a pro-play, then it’s totally a pro-play!

That whole Unvote: all that happened afterwards was wild. Lol

Great game all. I think we all played a fine game!

Reactions: snickersnack
The rest of us only had information on one other player and I suspected would have said so. I knew the dea would have to craft their “pm” guessing what information we had.
Hummmm, that first line is exactly what I had in mind when I wrote that post. I was unnecessarily vague then. Oh well. :)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium