Finding the Balance #3 (MF & RF Tournament)

Set finished, results sent. Redux finished 3 runs shy of 96.7, so very nice XP progress over the tourney. Thanks to @ffs for hosting, and Merry Christmas SPF!

Reactions: Grisu and ffs
18.5 hours done. Was looking bleak for a good minute but I might be able to pull off a whole set after all. The screenshots are all jumbled (why I haven’t been posting non qualifiers) so I gotta sort through that. Still alive but running a setup with 100% dedication to FRW/all resists negative etc lmao.

Same here, I'm at around 17.5 hours now and at the very least I'll get close to finishing a set later today.

Everyone please PM your results as soon as you can once you finished running, latest by end of day tomorrow (27th). I'll be travelling but I'll try my best to get the results up in the evening, otherwise I'll do it first thing on the 28th.

It's 00:00 a.m. here, so I am done. I almost managed to finish the batch (19 hrs and 12 mins done) - pretty proud of that after having to waste 20+ hours on NM Andy before I could start 😅

Started around level 95.1 and reached level 96.45 - quite satisfied with that. Managed to get 3.3k XP/sec the last 300 runs or so, averaging 1 min and 36 sec per run for 2 seals plus all boss packs in between (between 1 and 7). That is around 2/3 of the XP/sec Gripphon got with his stacked Blizzard sorceress, who focussed on seals only while I try to MF on my way to level 99, so not too bad in my opinion.

Results will be sent in a minute!

Looking forward to see what other people found :)

I finally managed to get 20 hours done before the end, even though the last 6 hours brought no improvement to my final score
Still I am quite happy with the last non qualifiers that I found
especially Arreats face and WT, not so rare uniques but they had eluded me for so long now that I was starting to doubt they would ever drop to me
Somewhat the magic of Christmas worked :)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 17.06.56.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 17.06.56.png
    570.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture d’écran 2022-12-27 à 00.51.06.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-27 à 00.51.06.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • Capture d’écran 2022-12-27 à 00.51.27.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-27 à 00.51.27.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 17.07.46.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 17.07.46.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 17.09.15.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-26 à 17.09.15.png
    462.4 KB · Views: 4
Thanks everyone who submitted results/updates.

I think I'm only missing scores from @Jpy and @D2DC - if you could PM those today that would be great!

I did manage to finish a full set after all. Glad I did, several top 5 changes during the last 5-6 hours of running.

Regarding non-qualifiers, the 39 life P&B skiller remained my best drop overall. But I found/gambled a bunch of useful LLD (and some HLD) PvP items, which was the main reason why I ran Travincal in 1.14 with GF Sorc. For most of the tournament I gambled gold in 10m batches as it came in, which contributed to me being slow with progress towads 20h :) so I stopped gambling for the last few sessions and only did the Trav runs, accumulating another 170m to burn through.

Non-qualifier screenshots:
VT (FoH/Smite) is a rather mediorcre build in LLD, but this shield checks many boxes:

2_LLD VT shield.jpg

Nice amulet for LLD Necro:

3_LLD nec amulet.jpg

I do have a magic 2/20 Fire Sorc circlet that got 2os from Larzuk, but perhaps this will see some use nonetheless.

4_Fire sorc circ.jpg

A lot of stats on this ring for potential use on HLD chars.

5_HLD stat ring.jpg

For sake of completeness the skiller I already posted earler, my best drop from the tournament:

6_vita PnB skiller.jpg

Decent LLD trapper amulet...

7_LLD trapper amulet.jpg

... likely to be paired with this circlet.
8_LLD trapper circlet.jpg

And a nice LLD Zon circlet to wrap things aup.
9_LLD zon circlet.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High