Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

*waves at phar, cakes and kamap.

LE has helped me put D2 on hiatus finally. Its a worthy replacement for D4. I’ve got build ADD again.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*vanish

*waves at phar, cakes and kamap.

LE has helped me put D2 on hiatus finally. Its a worthy replacement for D4. I’ve got build ADD again.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*vanish
And her I am getting tested for ADH and ASD, apparently playing Last Epoch would be enough to be certain of at least one of them.

It's good to see so many familiar names. And not in the way people say that to mean "look it is people I should acknowledge knowing", but actually good. Except Noodle, that guy scares me.

Round of Dews all around, barkeep, we need to lift spirits. Wife flew up to D.C. today for a legal conference and not only did the airline lose her luggage, the hotel "couldn't find" her reservation for a solid half hour. I'm attempting good husbanding from afar but it really sucks when I can't do anything meaningful to help.

@Jcakes The kids, my wife and I made 2 of your brethren yesterday and a bunch of small cousins to go with them.
They are celebrating their 9th birthday tomorrow at school so they had to have cake.
Crazy to think they are now 9. I still remember you giving us updates when they were born!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High