Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map Feedback

Grux

Administrator
Dec 24, 2019
As most of you know, the Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map is currently in continual development. I have already added lots of your suggestions to the map over the past month or so and encourage you to keep any ideas coming in.

This thread is where you can post your suggestions and no doubt as the game launches there will be even more ideas that can be implemented. Please feel free to add your comments and ideas in this thread.

For the latest update notes, read the updates thread.

Last edited:
A heads-up, there are more markers created but have not yet been assigned locations. NCART points being over of those that will start to show when we have them all nailed down. The same will apply to vendors, whether it be for weapons on clothing etc.

There is a new version of the map waiting in the wings but we'll hold off posting it until we can iron out inaccuracies and that will depend on when a copy lands on our desks :)

A quick note related to the Interactive Map Project. Prior to release, I will be upgrading our hosting. Since the launch of the project, traffic has been increasing at a steady pace thanks to some cool coverage from the community (thanks everyone who has shared the site). I don't envisage any issues arising from this but it will likely mean moving to a new server. I have done this loads of times in the past so hopefully there won't be any hiccups and downtime should be minimal if at all.

This is likely to get underway in a week or so as we get close to launch.

Thanks again to the community for their support with any luck we'll have a smooth transition to some beefier hardware :)

More NPCs added to the DB over the weekend and the first street name has also been added. This category has been added now in preparation for launch and all streets will have their own markers.

I spent the weekend going over more maps/shots and locations so there's a lot of new stuff added including the Mega Buildings. The roads were also a little too glary which is some of the feedback I have had and so they have been toned down a bit. There's been other bits and pieces of tidying up also and integrated stuff that was being worked on offline into the live map as we are pretty close to release.

The map is getting there and it will now be down to getting everything input into the map as we come across it. It's a mammoth task and hopefully, the community can chip in with locations too :)

Not long now!

Hello friends,
I'm blogging in Spanish about Cyberpunk 2077 and looking for a map to do the city maps article ...
I have come across your website and this fabulous interactive map.
my question is if you would give me permission to publish the map on my blog. Always, name you as the source of the map.
I hope you accept this request.
Greetings and congratulations on the web

Hey vmerino

Drop me a PM with details on what exactly you are looking for and we can take a look and see what we can do.

I have a secondary monitor in portrait rotation that I use to pull up stuff, like this map, while I am gaming. The map is unusable in portrait mode because it fills horizontally. Most of the vertical space is blank and all the buttons are smashed together because the width was likely not tested at 1080 wide. To fix this we would need the map display container to fill horizontally and vertically.

I have a secondary monitor in portrait rotation that I use to pull up stuff, like this map, while I am gaming. The map is unusable in portrait mode because it fills horizontally. Most of the vertical space is blank and all the buttons are smashed together because the width was likely not tested at 1080 wide. To fix this we would need the map display container to fill horizontally and vertically.
I'll take a look at this today. May be able to make some tweaks to fit the res and reposition some stuff. Not often you hear folk using portrait :) I'll take a look though.

Hey noticed lots of stuff missing from the map that could be added. Hidden Gems, skill/perk shards, cyberware, schematics, tarot cards, Easter eggs. Is there any plans to add more to the map? Also probably need to confirm all locations are 1.5 updated.

PS> Also a way to mark off what you have already cleared/found while logged into purecyberpunk would be a really nice feature.

Last edited:
I do plan do another update as soon as I can. I've been hard pressed at work so it's a little out of date for some stuff and yes more could be added as far as markers are concerned. As I do the site on my own, with a little bit of help from time to time, it's just a matter of getting stuck in and adding anything that might be missing or changed.

The only 1.5 stuff I updated was the new apartments just to get them in quickly.

Reactions: Opengrip
I do plan do another update as soon as I can. I've been hard pressed at work so it's a little out of date for some stuff and yes more could be added as far as markers are concerned. As I do the site on my own, with a little bit of help from time to time, it's just a matter of getting stuck in and adding anything that might be missing or changed.

The only 1.5 stuff I updated was the new apartments just to get them in quickly.
Out of the list of things I mentioned is there anything you can confirm will be added or wont be? Is there an easier way for us as a community to help you fill out the map faster? Is a feature possible to mark things found? You could fade the icon and add a toggle to hide all found icons completely.

If people want to help then then they can add coords of a location and a shot in this thread...

I haven;t looked into see what was possible with regards to marking found objecta. It wasn't on my list of things to add when I initially put the map together. I can see the benefits for some folk though.

If people want to help then then they can add coords of a location and a shot in this thread...

I haven;t looked into see what was possible with regards to marking found objecta. It wasn't on my list of things to add when I initially put the map together. I can see the benefits for some folk though.
Yeah personally for me I use interactive maps as a checklist for collectibles. So I only filter on everything that I need to collect and then mark them off as I go. Obviously the filters are already working well for everything else so if i needed to find a weapon shop i can toggle off and on as needed.

I'll start posting cords and images in that thread for everything I find during my latest playthrough :)

Thanks Opengrip, that's a huge help! It's not been an easy project this one. Hand drawing the map took weeks prior to launch and while the in-game map is OK, it's often hard to see where roads go. The maps not perfect but it does the job.

Thanks Opengrip, that's a huge help! It's not been an easy project this one. Hand drawing the map took weeks prior to launch and while the in-game map is OK, it's often hard to see where roads go. The maps not perfect but it does the job.
Whats more important is having the most complete and up to date map. Doesnt really matter if you need to figure out where roads go etc Will be adding in stuff as I go so hopefully you can start pushing updates quicker :)

Hey man I added in a bunch of markers so far and plan to keep going. When do you think you will have time to start adding them to the actual map?

New markers have been added to the map for 1.6 additions and there's been some tidying up and corrections this week. Just a heads-up that it is being udated.