Crossing Streams

Alright! Where to start?

So, I finished Ozark back in April or May? Omg, fantastic show! Looked forward to it every night after the babies went to bed because I can only take so much Paw Patrol a day. Z started Demon Slayer and I got hooked almost instantly and so I watched it on my own and just finished that. Loved it! With that, I started to pick up Attack on Titan again and try to finish it. I'm on the last season but it's still early.
It's a little slow to the start, but I understand why. They are world building for the otherside and I'm about to watch a Reiner-centered episode. I appreciate that despite how dark this all is, they are taking the time to show the humanity in the "villains," which I think is defintely needed for a war story such as this.

Since I tend to watch more anime in the summertime, I think after Demon Slayer and AoT, I may pick up a lighthearted anime. Looking at Spice and Wolf but Hulu only has one season. Bummer, but still might be worth it. If you have a fun anime to suggest, I'd love to hear it! I tend to really like supernatural, action, comedy, sometimes peaceful and cute (Spice and Wolf); Please, no Grave of the Fireflies type anime. Lol, I don't want to cry.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium