Countdown to Trump's arrest.

The world is magically a safer place if rich and powerful people can ignore the law without repercussions? Sure, buddy...
That is what Putin believes and don't tell him any different or he will have you novichoked and your city nuked.

You mean like what all the politicians in USA, UK and EU have been doing?

So could people rob your house because others got away with it? Should people like Trump have a free pass on certain crimes because of what others did? To put it in extreme terms, could every country have a free Hitler now? A person like Trump would not have any chance at all in most countries. It's astonishing and embarrassing how popular he still is in the US.

As far as I know, the only country that so far has nuked a couple of cities is USA.

As far as I know, the context was completely different, so your comparison is BS.

By the way, the whole matter seems to help Trump more than it damages him, so which conspiracy theory might be spun about it?

So could people rob your house because others got away with it? Should people like Trump have a free pass on certain crimes because of what others did? To put it in extreme terms, could every country have a free Hitler now? A person like Trump would not have any chance at all in most countries. It's astonishing and embarrassing how popular he still is in the US.
The politicians are corrupt af. Now, I dont mean like they have just handed out a contract here and there to friends, thats just normal corruption. I mean they are proper corrupt, so corrupt that they arent even the ones making all the decisions regarding serious domestic and foreign affairs.
And this hunt for Trump now, is clearly 100% political motivated.

As far as I know, the context was completely different, so your comparison is BS.
Ok, lets take it to today for comparison. How many cities or countries have Putin nuked? 0. Just as many as USA/UK/Nato etc.
And why do people think Putin is more likely than the west to use nukes or even lets say Depleted Uranium in their rounds. You know, those rounds the west used in Iraq, causing massive birth defects and cancer there. The same rounds that are being used in Ukraine after being gifted those by the west.

Yes, some people will try to get a political advantage from that, but that is irrelevant. That's just the motive while Trump is charged for what he did. Biden is probably not having a benefit from the affair because Trump benefits a lot from the dumbasses who will go to the election and vote for him for their dumbass reasons.

Regarding corruption, power corrupts, but just because people got away, it doesn't mean that it's to be ignored or tolerated in general.

So Russia is doing OK because they didn't throw nukes so far? I agree that the US fought wars that weren't justified, but that doesn't make the Russian invasion legitimate.

What I found particularly laughable was that Russia declared a couple of countries as unfriendly. WTF, Captain Vladimir Obvious? OF COURSE we are unfriendly! I would have felt offended if they thought otherwise. I wish Russia all the worst in that war and I see no reason to treat them in any fair manner.

So Russia is doing OK because they didn't throw nukes so far? I agree that the US fought wars that weren't justified, but that doesn't make the Russian invasion legitimate.
Russias liberation of Donbas region is as legitimate as Natos liberation of Kosovo.

Reactions: Talga Vasternich
As far as I know, the only country that so far has nuked a couple of cities is USA.
And the only country that novichoked a guy's underwear is Russia.

The politicians are corrupt af. Now, I dont mean like they have just handed out a contract here and there to friends, thats just normal corruption. I mean they are proper corrupt, so corrupt that they arent even the ones making all the decisions regarding serious domestic and foreign affairs.
I knew it! The Lizard People are holding the puppet strings.

Russias liberation of Donbas region is as legitimate as Natos liberation of Kosovo.
Probably, and as legitimate as the Nuremberg trials after WW2. These comparisons lead to nowhere, except your goal is to have a justification for doing nothing each time something bad happens because others got away with it so often.

In international affairs it's not about legitimacy, but about getting away with whatever you do, aka might is right. So what do you want Russia to get away with? And what about the people of Ukraine?

Probably, and as legitimate as the Nuremberg trials after WW2. These comparisons lead to nowhere, except your goal is to have a justification for doing nothing each time something bad happens because others got away with it so often.

In international affairs it's not about legitimacy, but about getting away with whatever you do, aka might is right. So what do you want Russia to get away with? And what about the people of Ukraine?
Its not a justification of doing nothing each time shit hits the fan. The non-judgement of Bush, Blair, Clintons, Obama, Stoltenberg+++ has set a presedens. When these have been put on trial and found guilty of murdering millions, then we can talk about putting Putin on trial.

IWhen these have been put on trial and found guilty of murdering millions, then we can talk about putting Putin on trial.
Put them all in jail. We don't give a ****.

There is talk that Trump may be indicted as early as Wednesday for his attempts to strongarm Georgia officials into "finding" votes for him.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium