Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted any finds in a while and when I looked back I did have a few. First the ridiculous level 77 small charm

1679539157336.png

Now some good stuff

1679539207956.png

a grailer for me tonight in the sewers

1679539282290.png

and finally what I think would be a good base for Metamorphasis. Just wish it was at least an exceptional helm.

1679539443524.png

Thursday night I made the Enigma:
Savine Enigma Ingredients 23_03_2023 21_13_29.jpeg

Savine Enigma 23_03_2023 21_14_43.jpeg
And personalised:
Savine Enigma Personalised 24_03_2023 09_21_34.jpeg

So yesterday I went exploring some Terror Zones AS and CS to work out where I will run in the RLF. Ancient Tunnels was quite good unless it spawns Quill Rats with their annoying poison.

This dropped, nice grailler for this character:
Savine Steel Carpace 24_03_2023 22_04_33.jpeg

Then a run or two later this happened:
Savine Griffons 24_03_2023 22_13_30.jpeg

Savine Griffons Ident 24_03_2023 22_14_18.jpeg

Unbelievable find, considering this is a perfect item for the build. I have under 150MF on the character and I haven't even got a Ravenfrost yet.

It is a huge increase in output damage, now I'm ready to start the RFL set...

Minor update..

This one is from last year and I post it now =)
00_Sur_Rune.jpg

Who says these drop too much?
01_Sundering_Charms.jpg

This is my current MF FB Sorc. I don't know who is in that Sur shot.. TZ Andy a while ago:
02_Astreon's_Iron_Ward.jpg

I played my UT Blizz sorc a bit after 2.6 came out and found couple Cold Sundering Charms. I tested them and suddenly I didn't want to play Blizz any more. So I did a respec to ES Nova and continued the search (this post) for needful things (Tal's body, Occu, War Travs).
03_Tal's_Body_1.jpg

Now she got a full Tal's set and she started to run TZ Andy more.
04_Spirit_Ward_1.jpg
(Yes, she got the missing runes from Countess to cube one Ohm for a CtA between those shots)

And Andy thinks that one Tal's body isn't enough.
05_Tal's_Body_2.jpg

And same for Spirit Ward.
06_Spirit_Ward_2.jpg

And repeat.
07_Tal's_Body_3.jpg
(Amu isn't Tal's)

This one goes to my twinked project.
08_Flame_Rift.jpg

And now as a Lite Sorc she needs some Griffon's too.
09_Griffon's_Eye.jpg
09_Griffon's_Eye_Roll.jpg

Now I have some choices for gear too. War Travs and Occu are still avoiding her. But now I don't know what to socket with the last quest, Occu (when it drops) or Griffon's..

Long post and I'll try to update more often.

m4ke

So I don't think I'm playing D2R anymore. I just farm Andy when (if) she is terrorized. I have had a couple of good drops like:

oVkFhQ4.png

oCNlqJh.png

qmaLRYT.png

suGFQOW.png

HQ04KMI.png

SbvRWTT.png

But... I don't know.

yah, it's bit of a strange time for d2r. Not unexpected really ... it is a refresh of a 20+ year old game. I might just look up the timings for Andy TZ and run her here and there until she coughs up a Death's Web or a Tyrael's Might.

@bill_n_opus it's just a matter of time!

I didn't run her today at evening because I'm taking beer & listening music!

m4ke

Edit: TZ Meph is still broken so TZ Andy is the way to go.

Reactions: Mungojerry
So I did a respec to ES Nova and continued the search for needful things (Tal's body, Occu, War Travs).

As chance would have it, I also have the War Travs near the top of my wish list. Hope you are having a better time finding them than I am 🤣

Well the rune finding isn't going well. The countess is the first TZ for me tonight and I ran her a few times and the highest rune i found was a Thul. However, this small charm did drop on the way down

1679965134412.png

Second area for me was Tristram which out of boredom I ran a few times too. I guess now I can no longer say Tristram TZ is worthless, just close to it.

1679965085992.png

and this dropped too. Unfortunately no sockets.
1679965748237.png

I'm sure I leave valuable stuff on the ground or I throw away identified stuff that I don't understand is valuable - all the time ... this thread is good for me to reflect what things may be worth.

I had a productive hour running Terrorized Andariel this evening! Lots of first-time find for me:
- Wolfhowl (guess I need to make a Wolf Barb)
- Frostwind
- Earth Shifter (want to find a way to use this on a Druid, maybe Fire Claws Werebear..?)
- Griswold's Valor (this Corona, Naj's Puzzler, and Trang-Oul's Wing all in one drop!)
- Schaefer's Hammer

IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0550.JPGIMG_0549.JPG

Apparently complaining in the Item Find Thread helps. See #1150. Ironically enough, this came exactly 1 run after me being pissed that I just found a Goblin Toe :ROFLMAO: The roll is absolute Scheisser but at least it didnt turn out eth :LOL:

Screenshot039.jpg

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 137
Durability: 9 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Required Level: 42
Unidentified
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x50b7eb0a
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
+186% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Minimum Damage
+25 to Maximum Damage
+30 Maximum Durability
Attacker Takes Damage of 9
33% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
25% Faster Run/Walk
40% Slower Stamina Drain

Now I just need a unique Shako, a ring/amulet of the Titan, some better rings, and maybe some resist charms and my 1.10s Sorc will be complete, equipment wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High