2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching

You can use pre formatted role PM's and just fill in player names and other relevant info.

When I first started modding games, I used some of the pre existing Role PM's that were used in earlier mafia scum games as templates, for example this game linked:

Theres several links there in spoiler tags including Role PM's used in that game. As a suggestion, you might want to start out a word document or text document on your comp, then go to the mafiascum game there, copy/paste the relevant Role PM's that you need based on whatever setup you rolled and then draft the whole thing in word/text document, adding in whatever roles and names you need, etc. Then when done, copy the appropriate Role PM to the player(s) in question.

As another example, here is a straight copy paste of how I did one of mine in an earlier Mafia game, the Matrix 6 9 player game:

Code:
Matrix 6 #1 (Setup) 10/21/2021

Row: 1

Column: A

Setup determined by using Random. Org random rolling between 1 and three. First roll for Row #1 was the result, second roll for column ( 1=a, 2=b, 3=c) #1 was the result so column A was picked.

The setup is as follows:

1. Town Jail Keeper.

2. Mafia Role Blocker.

3. 1 – Shot Bulletproof Townie.

4. Vanilla Town.

5. Vanilla Town.

6. Vanilla Town.

7. Vanilla Town.

8. Vanilla Town.

9. Mafia Goon.

Players:

1. Noodle
2. D2DC
3. Zhao_Yue (Whover is in this slot)
4. Leopold Stotch
5. Snickersnack
6. Skjolde
7. D2lover
8. Babyhell
9. Logo

Using The randomshell sequencer, the role assignments are randomized and the players are assigned the following roles:

Babyhell: Mafia Role Blocker

D2DC: Vanilla Town 5

D2Lover: Town Jail Keeper

Leopold Stotch: Vanilla Town 4

Logoutzero/coju: Mafia Goon

Noodle: Vanilla Town 1

Skjolde: Vanilla Town 2

Snickersnack: Vanilla Town 3

Zhao_Yue/thefranklin: 1 Shot BP Townie

***Role PM’s***

1. Babyhell:

You are a Mafia Roleblocker

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[*]You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[*]You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; Logoutzero, that private topic is located here: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/K5nGqqULh8Nn
[*]You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night, one ( and only one) of you may night-kill a player.
[*]Once per night you may target a player, thus blocking all role traits for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Your night actions have been blocked].
[/LIST]

2. D2DC:

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[*]You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[*]You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.
[/LIST]
3. D2Lover:

You are a Jail Keeper

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[*]You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[*]Once per night you may target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill.
[*]You also block your target, thus causing any attempted actions will fail for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Your night actions have been blocked.].
[/LIST]
4. Leopold Stotch:

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[/LIST]

5. Logoutzero:

You are a Mafia Goon

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[*]You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[*]You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; [Babyhell]. That private topic is located here: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/K5nGqqULh8Nn
[*]You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one and only one of you may night-kill a player.
[/LIST]
6.Noodle:

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[/LIST]

7. Skjolde:

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[/LIST]

8. Snickersnack:

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[/LIST]

9. Zhao_Yue/Coju (BP)

You are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

[LIST]
[/LIST]
Abilities:

[LIST]
[/LIST]
Also as a help to you, I also sort my game out into different Word/Text docs.

One for initial setup and role PM's as seen above, one for my rule set (this includes the rules of the game and any specific rules or conditions that either apply to the game based on the setup or things that I added that work behind the scenes, example a BP vest one shot that the player does not know about, or something passive.

Third, a separate doc for logging and tracking night actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: d2lover
How did you share the Role PMs at the end?

In PM's you started, you can invite others. The option is located underneath where the participants are listed and (I think) just above the blue colored Pure Diablo Banner.

Also, in the case of scum role PM, you can do them both in one PM if you want to, unless the roles dictate a separate PM.

In PM's you started, you can invite others. The option is located underneath where the participants are listed and (I think) just above the blue colored Pure Diablo Banner.

Also, in the case of scum role PM, you can do them both in one PM if you want to, unless the roles dictate a separate PM.
Ah ok, I will not use that then. I have fear that I invite someone accidently :eek:

Is there a quicktopic alternative?
No, not anymore. Quick Topic shut down completely. That's why I used PM's and invited people at the end. if it's any help, it works the same way as sending a new PM - the user's name pops up and you click on it to add it, you don't do it till game over.

what I did at the end was to take down the names of everyone that played then invite the missing ones to each PM thread off the list so that I did not accidentally add someone I was not supposed to.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium