2024 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 2 (Moo Moo Farm)

I played another hour today. Still only the one qualifier. Oh well. 11 hours to go with hopefully some good luck on the horizon! I did at least score two skillers (Bow/XBow and Druid Summoning) during this last hour of play. Forget about not finding high runes; the game was also very stingy with other stuff during the first 8 hours. No good bases. Hardly any charms or jewels that were keepers. If it's not raining runes then I'd really like a few more skillers instead :D

This is really the first time I've had a semi-efficient Cow runner and I didn't really have a lot of expectations based on previous years. As far as bases I've seen nothing and only a few Threshers and Colossus Vogues worth picking up to check (all either 1 or 2 sockets. I'm still picking up grand and small charms and have found two skillers nether of which had a second mod. Still some hope for better. I got an Etheral Edge on my very first run and followed that up with a Sazabi's Ghost Liberator. Then there was a gap until a Razor's Edge dropped and then another long gap till the last few runs where a Credendum, Baranar's star and a Wizard spike dropped. And on my last run last night (#52) I got my first Cow King's Hide.

No qualifiers in my last 10 runs and now just under 13 hours.

Savine RFL 2024 Cows - SoJ.jpg

Halfway.
Found another Annihilus token. Cow King's Set now complete, although none of the items actually came from the Cow King. That means all set items now found in D2R

Why is it a Cow King and not a Cow Queen?
I mean he (she? they?) has udders so is surely genetically female.
Maybe they identify as male so are a king, I know, it is 2024 now.
But they wouldn't have considered this when the game was first released, so...
Why is it a Cow King and not a Cow Queen?

Reactions: little birdy
At long last, I got qualifier #2 today 🤩 9 hours to go.

Also I picked up this base today:
IMG_0256.jpeg

I think it will become a ‘Fortitude’ for my mercenary if the cube gives it four sockets—and if I find a Lo before Round 2 ends 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: Excalibur
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High